Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Genres

  In order to help me further understand the different types of genres that exist in the literary world I found this website: http://www.booknutsreadingclub.com/genrelist.html
  It defined each specific genre in a clear and concise way.  At this instance I realized while reading assignment three, that I am going to struggle.  My one weakness in writing classes is always writing about fables, or fictional pieces.  Relating this to the recent article I read, "The Case Against College," I can explain my lack of creativity due to the public education I had.  This has led to a variety of thought about what to write my piece on, which may be trying to prove how bad I am at creative writing.  I am unsure as to where to begin or what to even think about when reviewing this assignment; which leaves me with much concern, not only for the finished result, but for my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment